Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ten Visitors

Featuring: A Litter of Bichon Frise

Sounds like a wine order to me! "Waiter, if you would send to my table, a carafe of Pinot Noir. Yes, and a litter of Bichon Frise, thank you."



Half a dozen of the little Water Spaniel / Standard Poodle descendants, who came visiting last night. They brought their parents, Pepi and Popi. And they brought their owners, our friends Bojan and Theresa.

At no point did Linda consider, even for a second, keeping any of them - as you can clearly see from her picture:



No, not even the one she'd picked out and decided to name "Number Five":



If anything my own resolve was tougher still. No way did I want to keep one of these...



...never mind two...



...and least of all, erm, three...



All too soon, the pups had to be packed away again...



I do hope that they will all find excellent homes. But not before they've visited us again!

No comments:

Post a Comment